Meet the team
Healthy Minds. Healthy Business.
– Bringing a practical plan to rejuvenate Melbourne.
Six point plan for healthy minds
Mental health information booth in Bourke Street Mall
- Human to human
Mental health first aid training courses
Skilling community leaders and members on recognising and responding to a mental health crisis
Monthly Town Hall Public Presentations on mental health
- Issue based experts
- Conversation corners
The Voice of the Optimists – City of Melbourne video campaign
- Showcasing our city’s strength
- Empowering positive action
- Fostering community spirit
Multicultural mental health plan
- Culturally sensitive
- Language specific
- Localised support
Council led regular notices monitoring mental health
- Self assessments
- Mental first aid tips
- Community events
Six point plan for healthy business
Melbourne City Council
Immediate revaluation of City of Melbourne assets
- Administrative asset review
- Post Covid-19 valuations
- Offloading and restructuring cash draining assets
- Re-invest for future value
Protecting our children’s future
20,000 Melbourne kids in business: an entrepreneurship program for 9-17 year olds that prepares our children for the future, now.
Exit pathways through business innovation
Establishing an Innovation call out for exit pathways. 80% of economic growth is attributed to innovation. Local Government led initiative to list innovations sought by large firms, so entrepreneurial business owners can solve real problems and have real exits in sight.
Calling upon the Victorian State Government to provide 500,000 Melbourne City restaurant meals to Victorian Singles who have been isolated, while ‘couples’ have been granted permission for togetherness.
- Social connectedness
- Restaurant revenue
- Cultural rejuvenation and local tourism
Calling upon the Federal Government to suspend Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT) on meals and entertainment.
Arts, entertainment and tourism
Generating paid gigs that lead to social connectedness plus suburb to the city initiatives for individuals and groups.
- Commission street art. Melbourne has new stories to tell.
- Paid gigs for artists on trams. Live entertainment to the city for artist revival.
- Paid gigs for artists on bike paths to Melbourne.